Monday, December 24, 2007

Cooked my 1st Chirstmas Eve Dinner!!

Wow.... I felt so proud for myself cause i suddenly knew how to cook and after all the eating, chatting and washing, i went straight to do up this post. I cooked my 1st christmas eve dinner today and its so cool!! i had some friends come over for makan too.


Made some roast ham!

Christmas eve dinner

Hehehehehe

Some friends


Then we had icecream and chatted. In the end, we got to know each other better, going movie on christmas day. perhaps this step of inviting them for some Christmas cheers can somehow lead to the salvation in Christ, in time.... i hope it'll happen. I do pray so. I hope everyone had a wonderfull christmas, i'll post more picture later.

And yeah.... yesterday we had steamboat in the apartment..... by the stove...! hahaha. kinda cool actually. sitting by the stove for steamboat.

James, my housemate and I

Its nice!

No comments: