Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a flash

I couldnt be any happier, what I've gotten out of this life. But life is passing so fast, I still remember the time, where i dreaded that i wasnt a teenager anymore. Took me quite awhile to comprehend the fact that people need to grow up and leave the old chapter to the new one. It still seem very recent and i now realising that its been 6 years since that happened. What a flash. Leaving behind the greatest part of life as teenager wasnt easy and going further into adulthood really got me a major feeling mix. I'm not saying that moving on is all bad, its just like entering into a new playgroud where the toys and people are differet but still plays the same game. Exciting it is but still.... I find it hard. The life that pass will remain in my memory for all time.
I was born in the year of the rat, and this will be my 2nd time into the year of the rat. Next will be when i'm 36. Anyway in anything, I'm thankful, thankful for my family, thankful for my friends and their endless fellowship and care, thankful for my job, for the people i meet, for the things i do, for my ministry...... in all, thanks! thank GOD. And thanks for all your wishes and thoughts, you all know who you are.
and thanks to my parents, they DHLed me an ipod nano! wooo! all the way from malaysia! somehow, ipod from malaysia sounds sweeter i guess!



yeah....... nice

And also, Celina is leaving for Melbourne today. My sister.... ah... all grown up and going to melbourne to be a mechanical engineer. very nice! Take care, go easy on shopping and party, all the best there. Web cam me when u free.


will miss you.

No comments: