Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'll say it again...

I’m now back to blogging after a long while. Temporarily escaping from the blogsphere and getting on with my life seems very inviting especially after arriving home; mainly because most of my time was spend with my family and friend. I do appreciate everyone and I do miss everyone and getting back to see you all brings me great joy. Sorry if this unupdate blog was drearily dead but now I will try to update it as my heart feels like it.

As mention in one of my very first post on Ben Blogs, I wanna boil down to why I ever bother about blogging back again? I seriously had thoughts of just giving up and reading other people’s blog but then it’s not the same. It’s different. Every blogger knows. It’s like iterating your life once more and keeping it in cyber memory so that it would be cherish in a long term manner. Blogging is somewhat same like saying I love you to your girlfriend after all the actions that you shown. You show it, then you say it. Then you say it again. It gets planted in the mind and touches the heart.

So there… you see blogging is a sort of affection. Affection don’t just stop at one sentence or action, but it goes a long way. You have to say it again, you have to do it again cause she love it. You can whisper it to her, you can write it down on a piece of paper for her, you can call her and say whatever magic comes to being when you talk to her. It’s like blogging. You say it again. It is just a little different with your girlfriend. It has to come from your heart, show that you are really there for her, appreciate her and let her know that she is the only one that could make every wrong thing right. Say it again…

No comments: